Ouranio Tokso Company, located in Larissa, on Asclepius 13, 41222, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The processing of your personal data, as described in this Policy, is based on the consent you provide us by using the services of our Website For the purposes of the applicable legislation on personal data protection, the controller is Ouranio Tokso Company with registered office in Larissa, 41222, Asclepiou13, Greece.
1. Information collection
We collect your personal information when you use the website. The information we collect falls into three categories: information that you yourself provide us with information we collect through automated methods information we collect from other sources We may combine the information you provide us with information collected through automated methods and with information we receive from other sources.
1.1 We collect information you provide us as follows:
- The Company collects through the Website personal data of users as they are registered on the Website by the users themselves for the use of certain services of the Website. In particular, they are collected and processed. Indicatively, the following user data: first name, surname, email address, postal address, telephone number.
- Other personal information that you choose to provide when interacting and/or communicating with us, for example, first name, last name, postal and email address, telephone number.
1.2 We collect information using automated methods
We may use the following automated technologies to collect information from your mobile device when you use our Site.
- ur Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The operating system of your mobile device if you are visiting the Website via a mobile device
- The type of portable device and its settings
- The serial numbers corresponding to your device and its parts
- Advertising identifiers, for example IDFAs & IFAs or similar identifiers
- The redirecting website (the website that led you to ours)
- Messages to us or about us on social media
- Actions relating to the way you use our Website, such as sections you visit on our Website
Our Site may collect information about the exact location of your mobile device using geolocation and technologies such as GPS (global positioning system), Wi-Fi (wireless local area network), Bluetooth or cell tower proximity. The majority of mobile devices and browsers provide you with the possibility to revoke the permission you granted us to collect this information, using the settings of your device or browser. If you have questions about how you can prevent the collection of information about your exact location, we recommend that you contact your mobile device's technical support provider, the manufacturer of your device or your software or browser provider.
Some services may not work properly without your location information. If you would like us to delete information we have collected that could identify your location, please contact us at the address, telephone number or email address listed below. By law, we may need to retain certain information.
1.3 We collect information from other sources
We may collect information about you from other companies or organisations. We may also collect information that is publicly accessible. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us through social media.
2. How we use the information we collect.
We will use the information we collect to:
- Navigate and make use of the features of the Website
- Personalise your experience on our website
- To fulfill orders for the purchase of products that you submit through our Website, to communicate with you about your purchase and for our accounting, auditing and internal functions in the context of our business relationship.
- To improve our business, products and services. For example, we may use your information to better understand the preferences of consumers and users of the Site, to improve the organization and presentation of our products through our online store, and to improve our Site in general. We may use the information to develop new products and services by conducting customer research and evaluating the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising activities.
- To maintain, manage and improve our products, offers, promotions, our Website.
- To send you promotional messages regarding news, offers for products and services of our Company, indicatively via email (newsletters), mobile phone (sms, viber), web push notifications etc. , if you have stated that you wish to do so.
- If you contact us, we will use the information you provide to us, such as your contact details, and/or delivery or payment information, and/or information about the product you have purchased, in order to resolve the problem you are experiencing or to answer your questions.
3. With whom we share the information we collect
We prohibit suppliers who provide services to us, such as those suppliers, from using or disclosing the above information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
We may decide, for strategic or other business purposes, to sell or transfer all or part of our business. As part of that sale or transfer, we may transfer information we have collected and stored, including customer information to any party involved in the sale or transfer of all or part of our business.
As part of that sale or transfer, we may transfer information we have collected and stored, including customer information, to any party involved in the sale or transfer.
We may sometimes share information that does not directly identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of the Site.
Exceptionally, our Company may disclose your personal data to third parties only if there is a legal obligation to do so, or if it is obliged to do so by virtue of a decision/order of a court or other competent authority.
4. Promotional Communications
- If you give us your consent to receive promotional communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving such communications and withdraw your consent by following the instructions in the promotional messages (opt-out). You can also opt out of receiving promotional emails by contacting us at the phone or email address below.
- If you have opted out of receiving promotional messages from us, the Company may still send you messages/communications regarding your transactions or any accounts you have with us. Also, the fact that you have chosen not to receive one type of communication from us does not mean that you have chosen not to receive other types of communications from our Company. For example, if you have opted out of receiving emails, it is possible that you may continue to receive promotional messages by phone (e. g. text messages) if you have previously opted in to receive them.
- We will retain your data for the period of time necessary to serve the purposes described in this Policy and to comply with our data retention policies (unless retaining data for a longer period of time is required by law).
- If at any time you wish to correct the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at the address or telephone number below.
5. Retention period for personal information
We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Policy. (unless required by law to be kept for a longer period).
6. Links to other websites and social media
It is also possible that the providers of other applications, tools, widgets and plug-ins that we make available on our Website, such as Facebook's "Like" buttons, may also use automated methods to collect information and how to use these features. These organisations may use your information in accordance with their own policies.
7. International data transmission
The personal information we collect from Users will remain and be stored on a secure server in Greece and the Company takes all reasonable measures to protect it.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in destinations outside the European Union (EU), including countries that may not provide the same level of protection as your country.
As part of the processing described in this Policy, we may outsource the processing, or share your personal information with third parties located in countries outside the European Union (EU). As a result, your personal information may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union (EU) who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
We rely on these third parties/suppliers to provide services and products on our behalf and it is possible that we may disclose your personal data to these third parties (for example, program/software companies, external partners, etc. ).
In general, our service providers are contractually obliged to protect your personal data and cannot in any way use or transmit your personal data. We will not allow these third parties to use or disclose this information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
Regardless of the country to which your personal data is disclosed, we will only disclose your personal data in those cases where there is a strict need to know and always in accordance with appropriate safeguards (such as the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses).
You have the right to request a copy of the above by contacting the Company at the address or telephone number below.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storage or processing. Such transfers will be in accordance with the uses specified in this Policy and as permitted by law.
We will take all necessary measures in accordance with applicable law to ensure the secure handling of your data, always in accordance with this Policy and the law.
8. Information security
We are committed to taking all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. Our technical, administrative and physical procedures are designed to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction.
While we make every effort to protect our information systems, no website, information system or data transmission on the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Under the applicable legislation, you have the right of access, i. e. on request, on the one hand to be informed whether or not your personal data are being processed and on the other hand to receive further information on the processing, in particular on the processing carried out, the appropriate safeguards under which any transfers to a third country or international organisation are carried out.
In addition, you have the right to demand the correction of your inaccurate personal data. You also have the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to processing, provided the legal requirements are met.
Furthermore, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the applicable legislation. You can exercise your rights above and obtain further information about them by contacting us in writing in the manner described in the "How to contact us" section below.