Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- 1. 3 The above acceptance concerns all the Users of the Website, namely (a) ordinary users (hereinafter the "Visitors"), who have the possibility of simply reading, listening and viewing the content of the Website, and (b) registered users (hereinafter the "Registered Users"), who will enter their personal data in order to use certain services of the Website, such as the possibility to participate in competitions.
- 1. 4 Users remain personally and exclusively responsible for all their actions during the use of the Website. The Company is not liable for any damage or loss resulting from the Users' failure to respect and follow this clause. However, the Users may be liable for damages or losses of the Company or third parties due to their failure to do so.
2. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- 2. 1 Access to the Website is permitted throughout the week and throughout the day, with the exception of the period during which access to the Website is suspended due to maintenance of the Website, upgrade or interruption of electronic communication or any other related reason. The Company shall not be liable in the event that for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2. 2 The Company aims to update the Website regularly, and reserves the right to modify or renew its terms, conditions and content at any time. If necessary, the Company may suspend access to the Website, or discontinue it indefinitely. The Company is under no obligation to update material on the Website that may not be up to date at any given time.
3. ORDERS THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- 3. 1 Each online order will be considered as a concluded contract only after the company sends an email confirming the start of the processing of the customer's order.
The contract is not considered concluded before the company checks the availability of the products and their prices and sends the e-mail confirming the start of the processing procedure.
- 3. 2 Cancellations of orders can be made before the time of receipt of the goods by the transport companies and not after sending the relevant notification of the Order Dispatch Confirmation. In case of late cancellation of your order, there will be the corresponding transport charge as our company charges them (shipping and return). Returned products must be in perfect condition and in the packaging as shipped. Refunds are also not made on products that are made to order on behalf of a customer after advance payment or redemption and which do not belong to the Company's planned stock. For order cancellations, you can contact us at 2410257972 (Monday-Wednesday-Friday 09:00-14:00 and 17:30-21:00 and Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday 09:00-14:00) or at email@example.com indicating the order number.
- 3. 3a The customer has the right to make a withdrawal request and return the product purchased through our online store within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt. From the date of sending the withdrawal request, the product must be returned to the Shop within fourteen (14) days and the return costs are borne by the customer. The product must be returned intact and in perfect condition with the original and complete packaging (boxes, foam, nylon), which should be free of tears, damage or other alterations, as well as with all accessories (instructions for use, etc. ). The right of withdrawal is excluded: Orders placed electronically (online) but received and paid at the physical Ouranio Tokso store are excluded from the right of withdrawal as they are not considered to have been placed remotely.Returns are also not made on products that are ordered on behalf of a customer after advance payment or payment and which do not belong to the company's planned stock.
- 3. 3b In case your product should be returned to our company, either due to a manufacturing problem or due to an incorrect shipment by our company, it will be returned free of charge and exclusively by a courier company we cooperate with, at the expense of the recipient, at Ouranio Tokso, Asclepius 13.
- 3. 4 According to the provisions of Law 2251/1994 article 3 par. 4 concerning distance purchases (online), the refund will be made within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the customer's withdrawal request and provided that the product has been returned. Our Company will refund the amount of the purchase after receiving the product in its warehouses and checking it. The refund is made after the returned products have been checked for their condition by the competent employees of the Company and our store. The following applies to the refund: If the payment has been made by credit/debit card, then the refund order is given directly by us and the money is credited to your card in 3-5 business days depending on the bank that issued your card. If the payment has been made in cash in our store, then no refund will be made.
- 3. 5 The time required for the execution of the order is up to three (3) working days if the products are readily available. The delivery time of an order varies depending on the shipping / pickup method you have chosen, as well as the destination. If according to the lists of the Courier or Transport company we cooperate with, the delivery area selected is considered inaccessible, then the order must be picked up by the customer from the respective branch of the Courier or Transport company and the delivery will NOT be made at the customer's premises. When the online order is paid by electronic means (debit/credit card, Paypal, online money transfer), then the receipt of the order from our store can not be earlier than two working days when it is marked "Immediately Available".
- 3. 6 Ouranio Tokso is not responsible for any errors in prices, features or photos and reserves the right to change prices without notice. The transport of goods is at the responsibility of the customer.
- 3. 7 In accordance with Regulation 524/2013 (EU) and Directive 2013/11/EU, which was incorporated in Greece by means of Council Regulation 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic resolution of consumer disputes through the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure is now provided for throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (i. e. a natural person acting outside his/her professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he/she can initiate the ADR procedure through the single pan-European platform for the electronic dispute resolution (EDR platform). Please note that, for any problem or remark in connection with a purchase made from our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. 8 The company reserves the right to request an advance payment of up to 50% or full payment (depending on the product) for orders of products that are not available and do not belong to the company's planned stock.
4. WEBSITE CONTENT - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 4. 1 The Website and its content, including but not limited to the Company's trademarks and service marks, distinctive title, ouraniotokso. com domain name, source code, software, services offered, names, photographs, images, graphics, texts, illustrations, audio and/or image files and audiovisual files, games, contests, interactive applications, data, metadata, databases (hereinafter: the "Content"), is the subject of exclusive intellectual and industrial property rights of either the Company or third parties cooperating with the Company and is protected by the relevant intellectual and industrial property provisions of Greek and European law and international conventions and treaties.
- 4. 2 The Content may be temporarily copied to the memory of a personal computer for the purpose of simple reading. It is expressly forbidden for this Content to be transferred, sold, assigned, licensed (with or without consideration), commercially exploited, copied, modified, reproduced, transmitted, broadcast, distributed, sold or downloaded in any way or means by the Users and/or any third party. Please note that these actions are indicative and not restrictive.
- 4. 3 Excluded from the above prohibition is the case of the individual storage of a single copy of a part of the Website Content on a simple personal computer (computer) for strictly personal-private, non-public (with or without compensation) and non-commercial use and without deleting or altering the indication of origin, and without, by this action, affecting the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Company or third parties.
- 4. 4 The ability to access and use the software that accompanies the Website (hereinafter the "Software") does not constitute a right of the User to the Software. Users must refrain from any act of reproduction, modification, translation or generally infringing the Software and its content by Users or third parties in any way or means.
- 4. 6 The Users are obliged to compensate any positive and/or consequential damage to the Company due to violation of its own and/or third parties' rights or misuse or illegal use of the Website.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
- 5. 1 The Users accept, agree and expressly agree that the general use of the services of the Website by them a) does not in any way offend the personality of third parties and will not constitute an indirect or direct threat to any other User or third party b) does not contradict the law, morality and good business practice c) does not in any way violate privacy, personal data, the individual and social rights of Users or third parties; d) does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party; and e) does not mislead or harm in any way the Company or any third party, User or not, by knowingly promoting false, misleading or incorrect information or otherwise. Should the above mentioned take place, the Company expressly reserves the right to exercise all its legal rights.
- 5. 2 Users are prohibited to install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unsolicited content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the Company.
- 5. 3 Users are prohibited from installing, promoting and/or distributing content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, limit or in any way affect the operation of any software or any other service of the Website or prevent other Users from using the Website and any other service connected to it.
6. LINKS / RELATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES
- 6. 1 The Website may contain links to other websites which are under the responsibility of third parties, natural or legal persons. The Company does not control the availability, the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and completeness of the services of third party websites (web sites), as well as services and/or stores to which it may refer through links, hyperlinks and other actions.
- 6. 2 Therefore, for any problem that may arise when visiting or using the services of third party websites or services, Users acknowledge that they should contact directly the respective websites, pages, providers of such services and/or shops which are fully responsible for the provision of their services.
- 6.3 Company endorses or accepts the content or services of the websites and/or shops and/or services to which it may refer, and/or that it is connected to all of the above in any other way, such as, but not limited to, a relationship of mandate, project, work, etc.
7. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- 7. 2 Please read these documents carefully to understand our approach and practices regarding your personal data and how we will handle it.
8. PROTECTION OF MINORS
- 8. 1 The Website is strictly addressed to Users over the age of eighteen (18). If, however, underage users declare a false date of birth when entering the Website or enter a false date of birth when using the services of the Website, the Company shall not be liable for their exposure to its content or for any other use of the Website. Users who have declared a false date of birth and their parents/guardians/parents are liable to the Company for any damage that the Company may suffer from their false declaration.
- 8. 2 The distribution/exposure or circulation of pornographic material of minors in any way, as well as the seduction of minors in any way constitute criminal offences and are prosecuted according to the law. In the event that such material is posted by a User on the Website, the Company will immediately terminate the access of such User to the services of the Website, and will report this incident to the competent authorities, reserving all other legal rights.
9. DECLARATIONS & DISCLAIMERS
- 9. 1 Users agree that the use of the website is solely at their own risk, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the company and the users and to the maximum extent provided by applicable law, the company offers the services of the website and its content "as is" for personal use and does not make any express, implied or other representation or warranty regarding the website and its use. Indicatively and not restrictively, the company does not make any representations and warranties of non-infringement or absence of latent or other defects, precision or absence of defects, whether identifiable or not.
- 9. 2 The company is not responsible for: (a) errors, inaccuracies, (b) any damage (property or moral) resulting from the use of the website, (c) any interruption, interruption, poor quality of the services of the website, (d) viruses, trojans horses that may be transmitted by the website or any third party using the website, and (e) any error by act or omission on the content of the website, or for any damage caused by the use of the content of the website.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
- 10. 2 For any dispute concerning or arising from the application of these terms and the general use of the website www. ntoulas. gr by them, if not resolved amicably, to be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.
11. OTHER TERMS
- 11. 2 The Company reserves the right to modify and/or temporarily and/or permanently discontinue part or all of the services of the Website with or without notice to the Users.